Welcome to 22nd century
The future of the web is mobile. As of 2018, time consumers spend engaging with digital media on mobile devices has topped 3.3 hours a day, and over half of all online searches are performed from a mobile device.
Go mobile friendly
The way people browse the web today is rapidly changing, more and more people are using their phones exclusively as their computers, foregoing the traditional laptop or desktop computer. For these people and many other who browse the web on their mobile device, a traditional web site designed for the desktop will no longer make the cut.
A mobile-friendly website:
- Is responsive or built for mobile-first viewing – Making your website responsive means that the layout and display of the page automatically change based on the size of the device screen.
- Is easy to navigate and find key information – Your contact information and services/products should always be easy to find on a mobile screen, and your navigation should be minimized.
- Has easy-to-click buttons – If people can’t click your buttons with their fingers, they aren’t big enough.
- Has fonts that are easy to read – You should use a font and font size that is large and clear enough to be read from a smaller screen.
- Has compressed images and files – Website speed is key, and large images, files, and videos can significantly slow down your mobile website.
Why choose us?
Our work ranges from highly customized, enterprise-level web portals down to affordable web design services for small businesses—we guarantee you’ll find something you like. From design to content, our team will handle it all to give you a turn-key website:
- Hosting and coding
- Graphic design
- Advanced analytics tracking
- Optimization for SEO
- Existing content import
- New content creation
- Lead form creation and tracking
- Website compatibility across all browsers and devices
- Integration with social media pages
- XML sitemap creation and submission
- And more!
We’ve worked with businesses of all sizes throughout their website design projects, from small local contractors to enterprise organizations, and have a team of in-house website designers ready to take on your next project.